1. Working Men’s Club - Working Men’s Club
The first time I heard this debut album in autumn of this year I was totaly bowled over. A pulsating and hypnotic sound that makes you want to turn the dials up to full volume up and dance!
As they are such a new band I didn’t manage to catch them before the plague, so haven’t seen them live. I’m really looking forward to seeing them next year at a gig or festival, or preferably both. They had to be extra special to beat my number one album of our half year top ten’s, Phoebe Bridges – Punisher, but they did it! I always like to hear long tracks and the last track 'Angel' is like a glorious jam session and lasts for over 12 minutes.
2. Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher
3. Emily Barker - A Dark Murmuration Of Words
4. Fontaines D C - A Hero’s Death
5. The Flaming Lips - A Medical Head
6. Pigs x 7 - Viscerals
7. Bob Dylan - Rough and Rowdy Ways
8. Caribou - Suddenly
9. Moses Boyd - Dark Matter
10. Laura Marling - Song For Our Daughter