Top 10 Albums of 2018 by Melle of Mozes and the Firstborn:
1. Iceage - Beyondless - Another amazing chapter in the development of this unique band.
2. Parquet Courts - Wide Awake! - Year after year PQ deliver. They just do. A 4x4 on nuclear power.
3. Connan Mockasin - Jassbusters - How much slick and smooth can you fit in one album?
4. Tomorrow's Tulips - Harnessed to Flesh - So honored to be on the same label as this band.
5. Afterpartees - Life Is Easy - Dutch buddies ripping it. Pre-production by our very own Raven!
6. Father John Misty - God's Favorite Customer - Mr. Tillman, good to see you again!
7. John Maus - Addendum - Instantly started dancing to this one.
8. GØGGS - Pre Strike Sweep - Devilishly divine. Also very impressive live.
9. Amen Dunes - A beautiful dream - produced by the man who co-produced ours: Chris Coady.
10 King Tuff - The Other - This album would have been on here even if it only had the title track on it.
Following the worldwide release of their third full-length album 'Dadcore' on Jan 25th via Burger Records, Mozes and the Firstborn will bring their potent mix of grunge and powerpop to Europe:
27th Jan - Berlin, Lido
28th Jan - Hamburg, Knust
1st March - Frankfurt, Das Bett
2nd March - Osnabrück, Rosenhof
7th March - Amsterdam, Bitterzoet
11th March - Paris, Supersonic
12th March - London, Shacklewell Arms
13th March - Hasselt, Muziekodroom
14th March - Utrecht, EKKO
16th March - Amsterdam, AFAS Live